My Current Outside Reading Book

My current outside reading book is titled There Will Be Bears by Ryan Gebhart. I chose this book because I like the outdoors and hunting. The book is about a boy who is going to be taken elk hunting by his grandfather but then his grandfather falls ill and ends up in a nursing home. Elk season is coming than end and the boy has to bust his grandfather out of the nursing home. It seems that the book's audience is meant to be middle school students and high school students. The author uses many ways to get your attention like putting to bear paws not the front with the claws showing or having a situation that involves the police.
      This was one of those books that I don't want to put down and that's saying a lot because I can only really read a book if I'm interested in it. The structure of the book seems to be that a day goes by every chapter. As the days go by the action escalates and eventually the book gets to the boy and the grandfather hunting. I haven't finished this book yet but I know it's going to have a good ending. I recommend it to anyone who's enjoys the outdoors.
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading blog 10

Fall Break Free Post

Response to "Harrison Bergeron"