Dialogue

"Oh hey Sarah!" Elizabeth says.
"Hey Elizabeth!"
"So good to see you again" Sarah says.
"How's your son Sarah? Did he win his soccer game yesterday?"
"No, they lost by a goal and the other team was pretty good but the officiating was awful. Two kids from the other teams should have gotten red cards."
"Wow, that sounds pretty bad. I wish Timmy played on your son's team. They would have so much fun together!"
"You know what. I will recommend Timmy to the coach. He would be a great addition to the team and they would win more games with him."
"Thank you so much Sarah. I don't know what I would do without you."
"Anytime Elizabeth. Hey I've gotta go checkout my groceries now. It was great seeing you again"
"Alright. Bye!"
"Bye!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading blog 10

Fall Break Free Post

Response to "Harrison Bergeron"